“Good bones” save a tricky renovation from disaster.
Featured investors: Kathryn Harbour, Realtor with Keller Williams and Steve & Denise Nunley, Steeden Preferred Properties
Deal Notes & Numbers:
1935 historic home in Acworth, Georgia. Within walking distance of Lake Acworth, multiple public parks, and the historic downtown Acworth area, home to local dining, boutique retail, an arts district, and other local businesses and services.
- 1,300 square feet
- Five rooms total
- Nine-foot ceilings in the attic
- Loft in the garage
- Hidden cellar area below porch area
- Original wood floors, walls, and ceilings restored and intact
- 3 bedrooms (1 master suite)/2.5 baths, living room, upstairs bonus room, mudroom, laundry room
- 2,750 square feet
- All new plumbing, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, roof
- Ornamental granite, custom cabinetry, floating pantry shelves
- Screened porch with hidden wine cellar