Deborah Razo, Author at Think Realty | A Real Estate of Mind
Article FundamentalsOperations

Real Estate for Humanity

“If you’re in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.” – Warren Buffett Warren Buffet, Oprah… more
Article Investment Strategy

Buy and Hold for Cashflow

When you’re looking at investment properties, you’re always exploring your options. In the world of real estate investing, there are almost as many strategies to consider as there are properties… more
Article OperationsRisk Management

Comfort Zones

It was almost nine years ago and I was just starting out in real estate investing. I was driving to a local club to hear a speaker on buy-and-hold properties.… more
Article Operations

Asking the Right Questions

Asking constructive, thoughtful questions is a very effective skill that can guide you and your team to financial success. If you can apply a thoughtful question-asking strategy, this can empower… more