About Writing for Think Realty
Becoming a contributor
We accept submissions on any topic related to real estate investing for online publication. Prospective authors are required to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest, including but not limited to any financial interest in any product, firm, or commercial venture relevant to their submission. Failure to do so will result in prominently placed corrections.
When submitting an idea, please keep in mind the following dates:
Generally, we look for topics in the following niche categories. If it doesn’t quite fit we’d still love to hear about your idea!
Finished Article Requirements
- Original works submitted exclusively to Think Realty.
- Between 800-1200 words. (Sponsored articles are limited to 400-500 words.)
- Written in second person point of view.
- Submitted as a Word document
- Completed; we will not edit incomplete articles, and submissions that require rigorous editing may not be used.
- Educational/informative in nature; they may NOT be direct sales pieces or include overly promotional language.
Photos & Illustrations
We do not buy photos from writers. We assign photos and illustrations to professionals as needed.