Tarkett creates people-friendly flooring solutions for any property. In your investment properties or your own home(s), you know how important quality flooring is. And with industry trends changing rapidly, there are so many new products to freshen floors and make them last. Gone are the days of replacing carpet with every tenant! Read on to learn about what Tarkett offers renovators, builders, homeowners, and investors:
Tarkett’s leadership is based on one of the broadest product offerings in the industry as well as on its global and regional rankings in all the major types of floor coverings (excluding ceramics) and surface segments. We supply vinyl, laminate, wood, carpet rolls and tiles, linoleum, artificial grass and tracks—this broad scope enables us to recommend to each customer the perfectly adapted product as part of a fully integrated flooring solution.
- Our slip-resistant and static control products raise levels of building safety
- Tarkett solutions offer outstanding cleaning and maintenance properties, thanks to unique surface treatments
- The low VOC emissions of our products contribute to better indoor air quality
- We continually look for new ways to increase the content of recycled materials in our flooring solutions and to recycle more
- We also design our products for the lowest possible use of water, detergents, and energy for cleaning, thus reducing their environmental footprint.