Fannie Mae’s has released its March 2016 Monthly Summary, containing information about the mortgage provider’s monthly and year-to-date activities for its gross mortgage portfolio, mortgage-backed securities and other guarantees, interest rate risk measures, serious delinquency rates and loan modifications.
Among the reports highlights:
- The Conventional Single-Family Serious Delinquency Rate decreased eight basis points to 1.44 percent in March; the Multifamily Serious Delinquency Rate decreased one basis point to 0.06 percent in March.
- Fannie Mae’s Book of Business increased at a compound annualized rate of 1.6 percent in March.
- Fannie Mae’s Gross Mortgage Portfolio decreased at a compound annualized rate of 15.1 percent in March.
- The Effective Duration Gap on Fannie Mae’s portfolio averaged zero months in March.
- Fannie Mae completed 7,856 loan modifications in March.
Fannie Mae has been under conservatorship, with the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) acting as conservator, since Sept. 6, 2008.
For more information, visit www.fanniemae.com.