- This event has passed.
BUY or BYE with Cathy Crowe
11 Feb 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Buy or Bye is the question on every investors mind. Come to the INVESTOR DEALS office to get a second opinion on all of your deals.
We will be going over deals and breaking them down to determine value, comps, repairs, and ultimately if it’s a deal you should BUY or say BYE too.
Time: 6pm – 8pm
Date: Second Monday of every month
Where: 8330 LBJ Fwy, Suite 610 Dallas, TX 75243 – *We are located on the 6th floor of the building
Bring your deal and present it to the group. The group will decide if it is a deal or not a deal.
- Location of property – address if you only want to share
- Property condition – details of what it is currently like
- Property repairs needed – details of what needs to be done
- Current bids – repair costs if you have them
- ARV – After Repaired Value
- Comps for sales price
- Comps for rental income
- Taxes assessed – current years taxes
- Insurance – annual cost of insurance
- Time Frame – when does the deal need to close
- Lending Qualifications – Cash, conventional, etc.
- Carrying cost – HOA, electric, gas, lending, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Closing cost to sell – title policy, title fees, etc
- Potential Profit – what can an investor make on the deal
Please bring this information and pictures if you can. If you can get to us a few days before the meeting so we can have on the screen for everyone to look at during your presentation.