Think Realty Honors winners to be announced during Think Realty Conference & Expo - Atlanta.
The finalists being announced are peer nominated investors who excel within their real estate industry niche. The winners will be recognized at the Think Realty National Conference and Expo – Atlanta. This year’s Think Realty Honors finalist list is comprised of real estate professionals in ten categories:
Master Investor of the Year Finalists:
- Abhi Golhar, managing partner of Summit & Crowne.
- Marco Santarelli, founder and CEO of Norada Real Estate Investments.
Multifamily Investor of the Year Finalists:
- Albert Daniel “Dan” Butler III, CEO and founder of CrestCore Realty LLC and CityLight Commercial Services.
- Jay “Fixer” DeCima, CEO of KJAY Publishing.
Single-Family Investor of the Year Finalists:
Educator of the Year Finalists:
- Jan Britt, founder and CEO of Jan Britt Interiors.
- Brad Sumrok, founder of Brad Sumrok Multifamily Investing.
Property Manager of the Year Finalists:
- Linda Liberatore, founder and president of Secure Pay One Inc.
- Deb Salek, CEO and broker at AvenueWest Northern Colorado.
Service Provider of the Year Finalists:
- Kevin Ortner, president and CEO of Renters Warehouse.
- Blake Johnson, founder and president of Finishing Touches Remodeling.
2017 Emerging Leader/Rising Star Finalists:
- Lukas Krause, CEO of Real Property Management.
- Tyler Weitz and Keith Murray, co-founders of CityLink Real Estate Solutions.
Private Lender of the Year Finalists:
- Rob Barney, founder and president of DHLC Investments Inc. and DHLC Now.
- Bill Green, CEO of LendingOne and financier and chairman of The Green Family Charitable Foundation.
Commercial Investor of the Year Finalists:
- Tammy Phelps, Director of Acquisitions & Management, Capstone Investment Acquisitions and founder of Capital City REIA.
- Steve Down, founder of Financially Fit, Even Stevens Sandwiches, The Falls Events Centers, Blue Hat Construction and Storm Maker Media.
All five Humanitarian of the Year Finalists were also nominated in other categories:
- Steve Down
- Linda Liberatore
- Bill Green
- Rob Barney
- Brad Sumrok
“These investors raise the bar and inspire others,” said Carole Ellis, editor-in-chief of Think Realty Magazine. “They help others to see the possibilities of what can be achieved in this industry.”
Think Realty Honors winners to be announced during the Think Realty Conference & Expo – Atlanta on October 14th and 15th.