- FREE for 7 days
- FREE foreclosure email alerts
- Multiple Listing Types
Multiple Listing Types:
- At Foreclosure.com, we target low-priced distressed deals – bank-owned homes, government foreclosures, preforeclosure listings, real estate owned (REO) properties, and foreclosure auctions, among others.
- Preforeclosures: Preforeclosures are loans on property that are in default and in the process of being foreclosed by the lender.
- Bankruptcies: Foreclosure.com does all the heavy lifting when it comes to locating homes for sale as a result of bankruptcy. We track bankruptcies in the real estate markets because they represent a weak spot in the market in which our subscribers can realize huge savings on their next real estate deal.
- Foreclosures: Buying a foreclosure property represents a fantastic opportunity to make (or save) as much as 50% on a property. But you have to act fast-the best foreclosure deals do not last long.
- Sheriff Sales: The Sherriff sale process creates opportunities for buyers to bid on repossessed foreclosure homes at auctions and other sales for deep discounts.
- Short Sales: Many short sales result in HUGE discounts for first time homebuyers, real estate investors, and flippers, which puts them in a position to gain instant equity and to start making money right from the moment they take over the property.
- City-Owned: From time to time, local cities and municipalities will sell properties and land-vacant lots, condemned buildings, abandoned homes, etc.-that it deems no longer needed for public use. Buying city property has tremendous potential because you have the opportunity to turn a neglected eyesore into a real estate gem…at a fraction of the cost!