Property Management Software | Think Realty | A Real Estate of Mind
FORUMS

Home Forums Landlord & Property Management Property Management Software

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar John Wiley 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Property Management Software
  • Eddie Wilson
    Eddie Wilson
    Keymaster
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago

I am considering changing my software. What software is everyone using for property management? What do you like about it? What do you dislike about it?

Tammy Phelps
    Participant

We use AppFolio as our Property Management Software.
    Like the marketing features it provides, that it is tied to quick books, that my residents can access their own online portal.
    Features and Benefits are just too numerous to list. By far the best company with all the research and demos we did.

2nd favorite for those with less units to manage is Buildium.

Thank you,
    Tammy
    Capital City REIA

Sid Ilangovan
    Participant

Tammy,

We have 175 units and just switched from Yardi Voyager to AppFolio. We also demo-ed Resman and Buildium. What do you mean by it is tied to QuickBooks? Can you please explain? I would recommend, if they are managing a larger portfolio, to look at Resman too. We went with AppFolio since we have only 175 units and it was slightly cheaper.

Thank you,

Sid
    Arch Management LLC

John Wiley
    Participant

Eddie,

I used Buildium to manage about 70 units. It worked well. But, the online payment option for tenants gave me some ongoing trouble. All that said, in my opinion, compared to AppFolio Buildiuim was more intuitive to use.

John Wiley

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.