Cash Buyers List: How do you build a good list? | Think Realty | A Real Estate of Mind
FORUMS

Home Forums Wholesale Cash Buyers List: How do you build a good list?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Tim Cook 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cash Buyers List: How do you build a good list?
    Gary Harper
    Participant
    Posted 5 months, 3 weeks ago

The key to a good wholesale operation is having a good cash buyers list. What are you doing to build your list? Do you have a big list and then a top ten shorter list?

Tim Cook
    Participant

One thing I do is post my buyer list signup page in every place I can find list this one. Please join my list at http://www.TradeCash4Houses.com. Be sure to select the cities and state you will to purchase properties.

Wendy Clark
    Participant

I signed up but got no return email with eBook.

Wendy Clark
    Participant

I’m a buyer looking for a good reliable wholesalers list. Any suggestions?

Tim Cook
    Participant

Wendy
    Thanks for letting me know. I’ll go check it out now and we’ll get it to you.

Tim Cook
    Participant

Wendy
    A “Good reliable” buyers list takes time. You can’t go buy that list. It takes time, meeting and building relationships, attending local investor meetings, attending the Think Realty Expos, buying houses and marketing them to investors that you get to know and know whos serious and who isn’t. It doesn’t happen overnight. You MUST build your list 24/7 to be successful in this business. The tool I used that you signed up on is one of many ways to build a solid list.

Hope this helps. Tim

Tim Cook
    Participant

Wendy,
    Check your email I just sent you about your eBook you were looking for.

Tim

Wendy Clark
    Participant

Thanks Tim. I’m actually a buyer looking for wholesalers. I want to get on somebody’s reliable buyer’s list. Any suggestions?

Wendy Clark
    Participant

Thank you!

Tim Cook
    Participant

Wendy,
    You’re on my list now however I don’t get alot of deals in your area. My recomemndation is attend every Investor meeting you can in your area and get on their list. Also call every bandit sign, call investor ads on Craigslist and others and ask to be added to their list. Post on your local investor groups sites you are looking for deals and what areas. Review your local BBB site for the local real estate investor companies and reach out to them. This should help you get started.

Network, network, network…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.