Middle-Market Industrial Real Estate Investing Forum
November 27 - November 28
Due to the overwhelming demand of the investor participants of Information Management Network’s (IMN), series of Middle Market Multifamily conferences, attended by 1500+ registrants over the past year, IMN will be tackling the hottest real estate asset class, hosting its Inaugural Middle Market Industrial Real Estate Investing November 27-28 in Chicago.
Focusing on such hot issues as last mile logistics, new development options to meet this demand and the special needs and wants of small and middle market industrial owners and investors including:
- First Time Working with Institutional Capital
- An In-Depth Examination of Class ‘B’ & ‘C’ Properties
- Working with Institutional Capital – The Large Industrial Owner Session
- Going from Small to Mid-Sized Player
- Going Deal by Deal vs. Establishing a Fund: What are the Strategic Advantages?
- Going from Mid-Sized to Large Player
- Small Owner Joint Ventures
- And much more!