- This event has passed.
March 19 @ 8:00 am - March 20 @ 5:00 pm
Are you looking to meet some fresh new apartment owners, operators & investors? Did you know that 75% of all apartment owners are considered small or middle market? Did you know that small multifamily lending continues to outperform residential lending?
IMN’s series of Middle Market Multifamily Forums is heading to Dallas, TX after successful events in Orlando, New York City, Southern California and Chicago. With approximately 500 registrants for each event this is a unique and information-packed conference that you must attend.
With a program specially geared to needs of small and mid-sized owners some of the discussions we have hosted have included:
- First Time Working with Institutional Capital
- An In-Depth Examination of Class B & C Properties
- Going from Small to Mid-sized Player
- Going from Mid-sized to Large Player
- Deal by Deal vs. Establishing a Fund
- 50-200 Unit Multifamily: Acquiring, Financing and Managing
- Small Owner Joint Ventures
We look forward to seeing you March 19-20 in Dallas, TX!