IMN Middle Market Multi-Family Forum
April 30 @ 8:00 am - May 1 @ 5:00 pm$1,795
With a program uniquely targeted to both smaller and mid-sized owner/operators, a group that comprises 75% of all multifamily investors, IMN is excited to bring the 2nd Annual Middle-Market Multifamily Forum (West) to Santa Monica, CA, April 30-May 1. It will offer returning session favorites as well as new panels adapted to a changing political and macroeconomic environment. Sessions will include:
- Cap Rate/Interest Rate/Inflation Rate Relationship
- Tax Planning, Tax Incentives & Tax-Advantaged Multifamily Investments
- Where Should You Be in this Part of the Cycle?
- Costly Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Bringing Older/Vintage Properties Up to Date…
- Outsourcing vs. Keeping In-House
- …and many more!
After hosting over 400 of the industry’s brightest minds, including 250 owners/operators, at our most recent East Coast forum, you won’t want to miss out on the West Coast forum’s panels, discussions, and networking opportunities.
Who Should Attend:
- Small & Mid-Sized Apartment Owners/Operators
- Service Providers