- This event has passed.
2019 SECOND ANNUAL INDIANA REIA STATEWIDE ALL DAY CONFERENCE
January 12 @ 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
2019 SECOND ANNUAL STATEWIDE CONFRENCE
The January event is our annual fundraiser with the goal of raising $80,000. These funds will be used for our statewide public perception program, to hire a lobbyist to fight for our industry and continue to implement the statewide Call-To-Action Funnel.
- ALL DAY EDUCATIONAL and MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS
- 5 Coaches and Speakers teaching all day plus Real Estate Panel
- NO Speakers selling from the podium. One price for the entire day!!
- All speakers will have a table top display for the day in the Vendors Room for you to ask follow up questions
- ATTENDEES: $69 per person or $125 per couple if register before 11/15
- After 11/16 $89 per person or $175 per couple
- Includes lunch plus all day coffee, tea, water station
- Broadmoor Country Club
- In 2019 we have more of the building so layout is different than in 2018.
- Vendors and Networking Room: Dining room houses up to 35 table top displays. Beverage station will be located in this room all day for networking.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY
- 8-9: Registration
- 9-[9:30]: Launch the day
- 9:30-10:30: First Speaker is Linda Liberatore, Secure Pay One. Back from 2018 conference by popular demand. Linda will give us an overview of the apps, software, digital tools that affect our investing business today and into the future.
- [10:30]-[11:00]: Break and Visit Vendors
- There will be a vendor rewards program to encourage interaction at each break.
- 11-12: Second Speaker is Gary Harper, one of the top national speakers in the nation. Gary will teach us the 4 STEPS TO ABUNDANT INVESTING using systems and strategies that helped him reach the million dollar level he is at today.
- 12-1: Third Speaker is providing us lunch. EQUITY TRUST SELF-DIRECTED IRA Custodian will help you understand how to not pay taxes on your deals and how to build wealth quickly using the tools available to you.
- 1-[1:30]: Break and Visit Vendors
- 1:30-2:30: After lunch we’ll hear from our Premium Sponsor: THINK REALTY PANEL. What they have to offer, how their discounts can put money in your pocket today!
- [2:30]-[3:00]: Break and Visit Vendors
- 3-4:00: Fifth Speaker is Josh Culler with GoodSuccess.com. Josh will talk to us about BEING A CONDUIT IN YOUR RE BUSINESS, not a bucket.
- 4-[4:30]: Break and Visit Vendors
- 4:30-5:30: Real Estate A to Z Panel with multiple experts
- [5:30]: Door prize drawing then state meeting with legislation updates until [6:30]
- [6:30]: Gavel Sounds